- Home Medical Equipment
- One pair of standard aluminum pushbutton crutches feature a double extruded center tube that provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most
- The special foot piece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors
- Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking; nonskid rubber tips provide good traction
- Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability; crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required
- Order online now for immediate pickup in store (or curbside). No hassle, 30-day money back guarantee.